16 August 2012

PLAYFUL COLORS







 I love playing with colors and mixing up things. Like what I did with this look its like a super color combo. Haha! Im super fan of light colors especially yellow and pink. I shows sweetness and calm for me. And guys this is a quick post cause I need to catch up a subject and need to study so expect less talking. 

Moving on, my favorite detail of thi outfit is the large cut hole in sides it shows sexiness. Thats why I wore a blazer to cover it up. I love the sequin zebra print in this sheer tank I just dont know i like it so much. I cant quite put it. Paired it with a pleated yellow skirt to pop the colors out. I usually never wear this 
kind of skirt like above the knee skirt cause school guards always sue me.







 Sunnies | Folded and Hung
Blue Blazer |
Red Tote | LongChamp
Pumps | So Fab!


I keep my accessories simple yet eye catching. The bright colors of my outfit just to keep contrast with my accessories. Lesser the accessories, fabulous the look. And I feel like a walking candy. Haha

 Sheer Zebra Top | Bazaar Finds
 LED Watch | Adidas
Braid Bracelet | DIY

Anchor Knot Necklace | DIY


2 comments:

  1. Amaizing blazer doll! Lovely blog! I adore it!
    follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? let me know in the comments... will be more than happy to follow you back!
    Have a great weekend!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you thru GFC <3 Will follow you on bloglovin when im done making one ! Thanks for dropping by my love <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to show some love and dont forget links of your blogs <3
X's and O's
- THESKINNYSTYLISTA

TWITTER
FACEBOOK